Summary: This job function is responsible for the smooth functioning of the day to day Warehouse Operations and maintaining the warehouse to the highest standards of organization and cleanliness.
The Supervisory responsibilities include overseeing the performance of the Warehouse Coordinator and the Data Entry Operators.
Scope & Impact:
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position is directly responsible for the Warehouse Coordinator and the Data Entry Operators working for the warehouse.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
Related Work Experience:
Candidates with the background in Hospitality or Restaurant Warehouse Management are preferred with at least Protected content of experience in the same field.
Formal Education or Equivalent:
A University degree in Management or related field is preferred.
Preferably to have worked with NAVISION (Microsoft System).
Good Interpersonal Skills.
Proficiency with MS Office.
Effective Communication Skills.
• Verify merchandise received in Receiving Bay and smooth delivery to the main store room.
• Ensure arrangement of all the received items in the assigned locations.
• Ensure the proper record maintenance of all the warehouse items on the software system.
• Ensure all the store room items are available at all times by placing orders at appropriate times.
• Develop policy, procedures for issue requests and ensure compliance.
• Oversee the issuing of the items from the stores by particular department al appropriate times and schedules. Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related department
• Assist the Accounting Department in periodic inventory. Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data
• Proactive in informing and explaining any discrepancy in the stores transaction immediately to the management.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Provide proper safety, security and storage for all items.
• A periodic check, control and verification of all the items and expiry dates of F&B items.
• Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Overseeing the performance of warehouse staff.
• Scheduling and shifts of the warehouse staff.
• Responsible for smoothly orienting and training the newly hired staff.
To Contact: Ahsan Waheed Ahmed