Join now

Starting a NEW NGO in JEDDAH (Jeddah)

Dear ,

Hope you are having a good day,.

I would like to introduce you Glowtide Society development (GSD) which is a non profit organization aiming to collect leftover CLEAN AND UNTOUCHED food from Co-operate officers, Hotels and Restaurants and we serve them to the hungry and homeless.

We have been inviting organizations and individuals to support and keep alive the noble cause by donating food, funds and volunteers, We have been minimizing the food wastage and reducing the number of hungry people in India for over an Year now serving about Protected content daily.

I am presently in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and would like to implement GSD all over the Kingdom starting from Jeddah . I am looking forward to explore on how I could Team-up with link minded and hardworking people and Organization to help me with all the resources to start the project from scratch and to keep it running as long as we can for the up-liftment of the society. Please note that at the beginning stage I might not be able to provide any commitment on pay-package.

I have attached our portfolio for reference.
For updates on our activities kindly visit our website Protected content or like our page on Protected content

I am looking forward for your suggestions and comments. Feel free to contact me for more details.

Yours sincerely,

Mustafa Ali
Glowtide Founder

Protected content
Protected content

Jeddah Forum

Our Global Partners