Join the SABIS team and make a difference in the lives of children by delivering a high-quality education for a changing world.
We are currently seeking a French teacher for the primary and secondary levels at the International School of Choueifat-Lahore for the new academic year Protected content .
ISC-Lahore is located to a state-of-the-art campus which features a library, modern classrooms, computer lab, a swimming pool, cricket/ football pitch, basketball and volleyball courts.
Preferred applicants should be native French speakers, holders of a university degree and carry experience in education.
All applicants must send their CV/Resume to Protected content .
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Other positions available at Protected content
The SABIS® School Network consists of 80 member schools in 15 countries, educating over 60, Protected content worldwide
For more information about SABIS® Schools in Pakistan, visit: Protected content
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree but Master’s Degree preferred.
- French native or nearly native speaker
- Leadership and ability to work in team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals