Rent-House: in a Colony / Bhaisipati free in May (Kathmandu)
Our lovely house in the colony of civil homes Nakkhu / Bainsepati is available for rent from May Protected content . The house is ideal for a family; it is situated within the colony but detached from other houses. It is a child friendly, clean and safe environment.
The house consists:
• 3 floors, ground, first and second.
• 2 Living rooms, one big living room on the ground floor and a small living space on 1st floor.
• 4, bed rooms, 1 bed room on the ground floor (separate toilet), 2 bed rooms on the first
floor with attached toilet plus air condition, and one room in the 2nd floor, no toilet. An
office room (can be used for other purposes in the 1st floor)
• A beautiful lawn in the front, one small balcony and roof top terrace. A well maintained
vegetable garden at the back of house.
• Laundry room on the 2nd floor.
• Inverter and battery with solar panel. The inverter has capacity for all lighting and
refrigerator during load shedding.
• Hot water from solar.
• Separate detached house consisting two floors, ground floor garage and 1st floor service
personnel accommodation. Our driver cum gardener lives here at the moment; you will not be disappointed if you employ him. He has been with us for last two years, speaks very good English, reliable, honest and hard working.
• Our landlord is very helpful, flexible and very attentive.
• House is semi furnished and we have bought some furniture over last two years. Should you
wish you keep the furniture and house hold items, we can discuss. For inquiries, please call Sadikya Chand. Protected content .