Join now

How can I stay after getting married? (Kiev)

I really need some help I'm reading around there a lot of different answers to this question.
I'm an American Coming back to Ukraine for the second time to try to do this. Last time I overstayed have to pay the fine. This time I've already acquired employment in currently working remotely.
After getting married can I apply for the temporary permanent residency from the over your office without a type Д visa?
I really don't want to go to Warsaw and waste time and .money if I don't actually need.
I know there a thousand answer to this question but I need the most current.
Registration would take place in Кировоград

Kiev Forum