Join now

IT support for WIN / Mac based systems in Ukraine (Kiev)

I am offering any kind of IT support and services for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac based computer systems, smartphones and pads.
It is possible to make visits everywhere in Kiev or a remote diagnosis via internet for all places outside Kiev as long as the system is still stable enough and internet is available.

List of Services I do offer:

Special introductory offer ==> Prophylactic Computer Maintenance & check up (recommended at least 2 times a year) - Flat Rate Protected content or 20 EUR
We do a complete Inspection of your system including Virus check and functional tests, check for system integrity, system cleanup, BIOS and Operation System update and clean the system from dust and dirt.

Software updates and installations of all kind. (For an individual offer just ask me what Software you need)
Data Rescue Service on request (individual consultation)
Installation and Configuration of Backup Media and Software for WIN and your Time Capsule for MAC Systems
Registration and Configuration of all CLOUD Services (DropBox, SkyDrive, iCloud, MEGA, e.t.c.)
Connection of your Smartphone, PDA, Pad to your Computer System
Address book consolidation/synchronisation
Configuration of all your EMAIL accounts and Email Client Software (Thunderbird, Outlook, Mail, e.t.c.) on Computer, Smartphone, Pad
Installation and Configuration of ANTI Virus Software and FIREWALL
Diagnosis for VIRUS, Worms, Malware, Spyware - Disinfection of infected Computers

Configuration of your Router, Modem, WiFi, Internet Access (Provider Consultation and Recommendation in Kiev)
Configuration of your HOME/Small Business Network
Configuration of your Data/Printer-SERVER System

Purchase consultation for Windows and MAC Systems (We tell you exactly what you need and where to find your new Computer System at best conditions)

Following services can be offered in Kiev only:
First basic OS and Software installation. (Setup and configuration of any NEW Computers)
Migration of Software and Data from OLD Computers to NEW Computers (WIN to WIN, WIN to MAC, MAC to MAC)
Repairs of Hardware defects
Installation of HW Extensions, e.g.
Bigger or additional Harddrives or SSD's
Memory upgrades
CPU upgrades
Motherboard upgrades
Power Supply
Installation of Graphic or Sound Cards
Configuration of Multi Monitor Solutions
Laser engraving of your Keyboard (e.g Cyrillic Letters on your MacBook)

Standard pricing: (applies during normal office hours)

The first 15 minutes of remote or onsite diagnosis will be completely FREE OF CHARGE.
After that I will explain the situation and it is up to you if we continue or stop here.

The following 30 minutes of support will be Protected content or 15 EUR, every further 15 minutes will be Protected content or 10 EUR.

Payments for remote support via Paypal or cash in case of personal (onsite) visits.
In case of personal visits (Kiev only) I charge add. Protected content or 10 EUR (travel&time)

NO RISK!! I'll fix the problem or you do not pay!
If I cannot fix the problem remotely or onsite, 100% of the money (except the Protected content flat rate in case of a visit) will be reimbursed!

Emergency pricing out of regular office hours or during weekends/nights: 10 hrv or 1 EUR / Minute
I can get (within max 24 hours) and install ANY kind of Software you require (except Games).

For an offer or consultation call any time Protected content connect via skype: taucher669

More info and all contact data you can find under: Protected content

Further I offer personal computer trainings (WIN / MAC) for beginners and advanced as well as support for Migrators (e.g. WIN to Mac)
Introduction Seminars / Trainings for Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Vkontakte, Google PLUS, Linkedin, XING, etc )
(Prices for personal training upon individual agreement)

Kiev Forum