Join now

Monthly official get-together (Kinshasa)

Dear Kinshasa members,
We had our first monthly event on Friday, 29th November at The Café- Bar-Restaurant. That first event was a wonderful opportunity to mix and mingle with fellow InterNations members and make new friends!
I do know a bunch of our dear members will be going back home for Xmas and New Year holidays. Other, due to their work/occupation will stay here.
There is a kind of DOGMA at InterNations: InterNations Ambassador ought to host at least one monthly event. These events (Ticketed or Not) allow our members to strengthen their virtual friendships with their InterNations contacts; to get to know new people in a foreign environment; to meet other global minds interested in international affairs; to engage in some low-key business networking; to exchange tips and advice in person ; and, above all, to socialize and have fun.
This second event will NOT be ticketed. Some attendees expressed the desire to have a buffet with finger food and drinks (self-service), and are willing to pay a price ($15 to $20). I do believe it is a nice move. However, I strongly believe we need to have a larger turnout to stage a self-service.
Finding the right date and the venue is a major concern for me. Should we stay at the restaurant Eros or find another venue? Should we stage our second official monthly event between the Christmas and the New Year's Eve night?
Kindly share your suggestion by responding to this e-mail and/or by posting your comments on the Kinshasa forum.
Samba
InterNations Ambassador Kinshasa

Kinshasa Forum

Our Global Partners