American moving to Kuala Lumpur - a few questions
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I are moving to Kuala Lumpur from California in February and I have a couple questions I was hoping some fellow American expats can help me figure out... I apologize in advance if some of these questions have already been answered on this forum.
- Which bank in Kuala Lumpur would you recommend? I am thinking about switching to Bank of America before we move since there is a branch in KL...
- Will I be able to get a Malaysian phone number and data plan with my iPhone I purchased in the states? If yes, where should I go to set this up?
- Can anyone recommend a good dentist near Bangsar? I have a chipped front tooth that I need to get a new porcelain veneer for every year or so...
- Does my boyfriend need to get a special license or anything to own a moped or small motorcycle in KL?
- Can anyone recommend a nice furnished apartment (around Protected content near Bangsar/Bangsar South?
Thank you so much for your help! We are super excited for this move. :)