Join now

Apartment in Chow Kit with Roof Top Infinity Pool (Kuala Lumpur)

Incredibly modern fully furnished apartment with two swimming pools (one is an infinity pool on the 37th floor...see photo), and an excellent gym. Apartment comes with fridge/freezer, TV, bed, and a washing machine. Tailor/laundromat downstairs as well. This residence (Regalia) is a 2 minute walk to the public transport system, and only a ten minute ride to KL Sentral (for 1 RM).

My girlfriend and I have stayed at this apartment since November, but work will be taking me out of the country for the next few months, so I'm looking for someone new to take over the lease (I think they would prefer if you signed a normal lease for one year, but also some chance of taking over mine, which expires Nov. 16th).

Due to the rush (my flight is on July 25th), you could take over at any point before then that is most convenient for you (I'd just get a hotel)...also I will throw in all the IKEA dishes/sheets/blackout curtains and toaster/stove we bought for free (value is about Protected content .

Electricity and water fairly cheap here...usually about 350RM per month combined, by renting in this manner you can also avoid the agent fee, which is another Protected content .

Please message me to arrange a viewing. My email is mike. Protected content I am basically free any day after noon to show the apartment.