Join now

CHILDREN'S DAY W/CHOCOLATE CONCIERGE AND CREATEE (Kuala Lumpur)

Children's Day at Chocolate Concierge Cafe
Come celebrate Children's Day with us! Teacher Illani & Teacher Masliza will help you and your loved ones color and customize a special T-shirt, followed by Teacher Melissa who will facilitate to decorate & fill in your very own 6 pieces chocolate box. Play a ball game and win prizes! We have three sessions for children from 5 to 12 years of age.
Young children can attend the event, but be informed that the event is geared towards older children.
Date: Saturday, 26th of November Protected content
Participation:
RM Protected content child
Children's Day Package Inclusive of
1 CreaTee T-shirt kit
Box of 6 pieces of chocolates
1 Chocolate drink for kids (Oat Milk)
Children's Day game with prizes
Please arrive earlier to Bangsar Shopping Centre, in order to enjoy the story telling session. Parking is challenging on weekends.
Parents are to remain with children throughout the event.
(1.5 hour session)
Session 1: Time: 11:00am-12:30pm
Session 2: Time: 1:30pm-3:00pm
Session 3: Time: 3:30-5:00pm
Time
Activity
1 hr
Create T-shirt
15 min
Decorate chocolate box
15 min
Play a game and win prizes

Our stance of inclusivity: We are open to accommodating the sensory needs for neurodivergent children. Contact us at Protected content or WhatsApp Protected content , 3 days before the event. We are an inclusive café, and will try our best to accommodate to your needs.
Commonly asked questions :
Can I change my time slot right before the event? We would like to gently remind all guests that we cannot do last minute changes on the chosen time slot before the event. Our teachers want to make sure that we can provide the best learning experience possible.
What if we miss the event, or are unable to attend? If you have missed the event, you may collect your drink, treats, including the box of chocolates until the following Saturday (3rd of December Protected content .
Can my younger child attend and watch the session while the other child participates? Sure.
Can two adults attend the event, although I paid for one adult to enter? Yes.
Can I leave my child at the event alone? No, all children must be supervised by a guardian throughout the duration of the event.
Is CreaTee safe for children? Yes it is. All the components in the kit were chosen to ensure the safety of children.
Would the design and colors painted on the T-shirt fall apart or fade? The T-shirt and the creation is machine washable. The colours from the fabric markers would not run and fade on first wash. The child can enjoy and be proud of the T-shirt that they created.
My child or my family has food allergies. How can you accommodate us? Please leave a note in the check out cart for ingredients that are of concern.

Here is the link for registration bit.ly/3O2Xre5

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners