FISCAL DOUBTS, ANY HELP? :)) (Kuala Lumpur)
hi guys, I just arrived weeks ago and I have some basic fiscal doubts, I hope anyone can help:
1) Does anyone has the contact of a good & cheap fiscal advisor?
1. In order to be consider a resident for Protected content I have to be in MLY strictly from 1/1/ Protected content Protected content or is it Protected content since the moment I arrived to the country (16/9/17), meaning I'd be considered resident some months earlier...
Is it critical to start counting on 1st January Protected content ? I have heard that if you are not here on 1st Janurary then you will never be considered resident on Protected content ...
2. What happend if I have to leave during the Protected content period, many times for work purposes (in theory the maximum is 14 days)? How can I justify this before tax authorities?
3. Since I started to live in MLY on 16/9/17, is there anyway to get a tax rebate from that period until 31 December (In case the rule of 1st Jan applies)?
4. After the Protected content how can I get the tax rebate? How do I fill and present the EA form?
5. Do I have to present my tax declaration (how I do it?) in April Protected content if I have not become yet a permanent resident?
6. After I become tax resident, if decide to leave the country permanently, is there anything I need to have in mind?
Is it true that during the last year before leaving I have to stay in MLY AGAIN Protected content so they still tax me as a resident until the last day of my stay?
7. How do I apply for the Employees Provident Fund? Is my company obligued to contribute along with me?