Join now

Flatmate in 2014 (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi all,

I'm going to be working in KLCC the next two years and I'm looking for people to share a flat with, since I think it's a good way to socialize and get used to a new place, and also cheaper!

Ideally I'd like a private room in a fully furnished, serviced residence within walking distance of UBN Tower where I'll be working. Priorities are firstly safe location, and then amenities like air conditioner, bath tub, and oven in the kitchen (I suppose that's already saying something about me!). I heard a lot of the accommodations have pool, squash, saunas etc - all nice things that I'll use! :) My budget is about RM 1,000, so I'm looking for some good place. The size of my own bedroom does not matter much.

Personally I'm pretty laid back and easy going. I play piano, and enjoy cooking and having friends over for dinners. No allergies.

So if you're a group of people looking for one more person to fill a condo, or looking for a similar place, please get in touch and we can meet up in person in December and look at places!