Join now

Fully Furnished Condo in KLCC - St Mary Residence (Kuala Lumpur)

My husband and I are moving back to Canada after a wonderful 1 year stay in KL. We have a great relationship with our landlord (not an agent) and told him we'd help with advertising our place which will be free before May 1.

The place is a Protected content , fully furnished (with everything including cutlery, bowls, towels etc) 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit in St Mary Residence which is one of the nicest new buildings in the KLCC area. The unit is the larger of the 2 bedroom floor plans and includes a huge closet/wardrobe area in the master bedroom. The property is a 5 minute walk from Pavillion, KLCC and Bukit Bintang and is also on a very safe street.

As we are renting directly from the landlord and not an agent, we were able to negotiate significantly when we moved in and are paying $6500RM/month which is significantly below current asking price for these units in the building.

If you are interested in seeing some pictures or have any inquiries please message me with your email address and I will send you some photos.

Cheers,
Lisa

Kuala Lumpur Forum