Join now
Log in Join

Help with Propery law / regulations (Kuala Lumpur)


Dear All,

I was wondering if anyone can help us.

We rented out a flat in Selangor, but the condition of the flat is different from what we original agreed on. Part of the interior is broken (shower, bathroom, the entire kitchen unit) and even though we insisted to get it fixed by the landlord, he still has not done it.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get out of tenancy agreements without loosing the deposit. Because we would like to leave the property and find a better one, as we cannot see the issues to be fixed anytime soon.

Thanks for any help already!


Kuala Lumpur Forum