Join now

House in The Valencia Resort Township to rent. (Kuala Lumpur)

4 bedroom house with an extra maid’s bedroom to rent. The house is on a Cul de sac. There are absolutely no cars passing by except for the two houses to the left. All of the four bedrooms have their own shower and toilet. There’s air conditioning in every room. The master bedroom has an upgraded marble floor in the master bath and a walk in closet. It’s almost completely furnished with a wet and dry kitchen, beds in three of the rooms, the master bedroom has a king size bed, complete living room etc. There are a lot of good things to say about it but the nicest part of the house is the court yard in the middle. Basically, the house is built around an open area. This open area goes all the way up the house and adds a terrific quality to it. Three of the four bedrooms have two windows on either side of the room. One window opens into the courtyard.

Probably the most important part of the house is where it is. The gated and heavily guarded community of Valencia has a golf course, swimming pool, Tennis courts, gym and all the other facilities you would expect from a resort community. The house is very close to the club house which means the kids can walk to the pool easily. I consider it very important to live in a gated and guarded community in Malaysia. After entering the gate, it has a European feel to it. The security is very reassuring and I allowed my kids to room freely. Also there are international schools in the area. Please contact me for further info.

Kuala Lumpur Forum