Join now

Looking for someone to rent my Master Room in Villa Puteri near PWTC area, as I am always travelling the master room is available for rent for long term or short term 3 month min. The small room has a lady student renting it.

As I am currently assigned in Bali and once a while I go back to Kuala Lumpur, yourself and other room-mate will be the only people to stay at home most of the time. I made a cozy home where you feel comfortable, all fully furnished,

Location wise, it's very convenient, it's near the Sunway Mall PWTC (Putra World Trade Centre). You can find everything you need just next door, from groceries, buying others stuffs to cinema and spa.

Transportation is also easy, Taxi, Monorail, and LRT train is nearby. And if you want to go to KLCC it's just 10mins by taxi.

The room has attached bathroom with bathtub, build-in cabinet and make up table also I have an office table you can use for work. Facing the City Centre, it has a magnificent view of Petronas Twin Tower.

Facilities you can use at home;-
- Free 24 hours unlimited Internet
- Cable channel TV
- Microwave
- Washing Machine
- Cooking allowed (All utensils are ready)
(Everything is there, you just bring your clothes only)

If you are interested to rent, let me know, I can arrange for you to view the place and the room.