Join now

Loft Apartment at Tropicana City Mall, Damansara (Kuala Lumpur)

Views

Hi All

I am returning back to the UK so consequently I will be vacating my apartment on the 29th November

The lease runs until end of March Protected content the option to renew for an additional 12 months. So if anyone is looking for a short term lease, this is a great opportunity.

The apartment is located at Tropicana City Mall on the 12th floor and so convenient for dining groceries and many other retail needs. It has a good selection of shops as well as a cinema all literally a lift ride away.

There are 2 bath rooms and one main bedroom plus 2 smaller bedrooms as well as storage under the stairs so ideal for a couple or young family. It has a central living area and open plan kitchen.

There is also a 40m swimming pool, tennis courts, gym and table tennis facilities.

It's a great place and no issues with the landlord, price is RM Protected content month.

A link to pics is here: Protected content

My email is Protected content if you would like more details. I am limited to 5 msgs per month on here so that would be the best way to communicate

Cheers

Dan

Kuala Lumpur Forum