Join now

Master Bedroom + Ensuite Available in KL Sentral (Kuala Lumpur)

Hey everybody, we have a spare room in our condo and are looking for a new housemate! This is a very large double bedroom in Suasana Sentral Loft Condominium, with separate built in dressing area and spacious en-suite bathroom. It is a fully furnished room that is part of a Protected content foot condo, complete with 2 further bedrooms + bathrooms, large living space and kitchen. It is also one of the few units that has a private balcony which overlooks the swimming pool.

The flat is of a high standard, fully furnished, and resides in a prestigious condominium building. It includes a large and fully equipped gym, with a 2nd smaller gym on the 38th floor of the building. This top flop also includes lovely indoor and outdoor communal areas with BBQ pits. There are further communal areas and shops on the 7th floor, leading onto a fantastic 40 meter swimming pool.

I am the current tenant, and you will be sharing with myself and another female British expatriate in her mid-twenties. We are very easy-going and sociable but also respect people’s private space.

If you are unfamiliar with KL Sentral, it is the most conveniently located part of KL that has a large station linked to the monorail, the LRT, and the airport. It is 3km from KLCC which can be reached by the trains just mentioned, or a cheap 10 minute taxi ride. KL Sentral also has a brand new shopping mall that has just been completed called ‘Nu Sentral’

The price is Protected content per month, and requires a 2 month deposit. The start date is flexible and can be anytime from now until the end of May. The contract runs until the end of this year, but if you need to leave earlier you can find someone to replace you, or if you wish to stay longer the contract can be extended at a later stage.

If you are interested in joining us here, or need further information about the flat then feel free to send me a message and then we can talk on the phone. For further info on KL Sentral, Nu Sentral, and pictures of the building, see the below links.

*Edit* - The 3rd bedroom in this unit will also be available to rent if you need something cheaper at Protected content per month, or if you are two people looking to move in then both can be available.

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content