Moving to KL with 4 children under the age of 3? (Kuala Lumpur)
I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the following;
- are there agencies who provide childcare qualified nannies?
- where could my children learn to swim?
- we would like to live in semi detached or freestanding house close to a playground in an area that is family friendly...any recommendations?
- is KL generally a 'child friendly city'? ie. Do shopping centers have mother/baby rooms?
- are there any expat friendly children activity groups or mothers groups?
I've only just started doing a bit of research this week but any tips would be greatly appreciated! I lived in KL as a teenager and loved it however going back with my toddler and triplets is a bit more daunting!
Thanks in advance :)