We're a family of 4 moving around early March from Sydney to KL for a couple of years. My company will pay a fixed amount and we have to sort out everything else in relation to the move. Our older one, aged 10, has got admission in the British International School (BIS). I would really appreciate if you folks could assist with the following information:
- Some options for short term furnished accommodation, i.e., around Protected content for the family (2 adults Protected content until our stuff arrives from Sydney and we find a suitable longer term accommodation. Easy accessibility to the BIS would be handy.
- Any good primary schools near the BIS for our younger one, turning 6 in April.
- Some options of comprehensive health insurance plans for expat families.
- Other insurance plan options – Life and home contents
- If one is in KL for Protected content does it make sense to buy or lease a car (say an average mid size sedan).
- A good and reasonably priced removalist/ moving company. I would be particularly interested in hearing from people who have recently moved from Australia. We would be moving less than a standard container, probably around half a standard container and will need help with packing, removing, shipping from Sydney and release and delivery in KL.
Thanks in advance.