Join now

Setting up a business/seeking employment (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi All,

I know this forum gets inundated with these queries all the time however Im asking if you can point me in the right direction of where to find information / people to contact on either

(i) Seeking work in Kuala Lumpur (or anywhere in Malaysia) (and having lived and worked in SEA I am under no illusions of expecting a full expat package and all it entails)
(ii) Buying a business/ investing into an existing business and working in Malaysia - something in the hospitality field

The reason prompting this is I am having difficulties relocating my dogs back to Australia from the Philippines via Malaysia and am potentially facing a decision whether to relocate one back and leave one behind (I will have this confirmed next week) . My preference is not to do this and having visited Malaysia a number of times (Albeit KL and Penang only) I feel comfortable with the idea of relocating there.

My background is Manufacturing engineering/Quality Assurance/Project Management having worked in the glass manufacture/sheet metal fabrication/printing/Telecommunications and electronics industries from setting up ISO Protected content for companies to factory relocation, fit-out, commission and ramp up production mode.

I also have a strong hospitality background as well which also gives me options in terms of a business model.

Therefore if anyone has any advice on where best to seek employment options or set up a business I would appreciate it.

My email address is Protected content

Many thanks

Maria.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Kuala Lumpur Forum