Work permit Visa and Job Consultants (Kuala Lumpur)
I am Akshay.Raghoji, 27 yrs old from Bangalore, India. I am looking for obtaining an Employment Pass (Work permit Visa) in Malaysia.
It would be of great help if you could provide me some details on the following:
1) What could be charges for applying the Work permit visa?
2) What are the criteria to get the work permit Visa.?
3) How long will it take to get a Work Permit Visa?
4) I am an Computer Engg graduate along with MBA. I have worked for few months as a technical person and a marketing and strategy consultant. I am looking for jobs in marketing and Strategy consultant roles and also related to social media jobs. Are there any good opportunities to get a job?
5) Do I need to go through an agent or a broker in Malaysia to get my work permit visa or directly apply to High commission by following the rules and procdeures?
6) Do we need a sponsorship from a company to get a work permit visa?
Another query I have is, I also have my friend along with me who is 50 years old. He is into freelancing consultant in Bangalore, worked for many MNC's. Could you also tell some details on how he has to apply for the work permit visa for Malaysia.
Can we both apply together for a work permit visa? ( As a dependant Visa, For ex: I being the principal applicant and my freind the secondary)
After seeing few rules and laws, we are not interested in the MM2H programme. Because we do not have enough money to afford it.
I would request to give me a good insight on the rules and laws and the entire process