Modern Sustainable Community Investment Project (Lagos)
Hi Everyone! For those interested in Real Estate investment and development, I have in planning a mega mixed-use project to be located in the FCT Abuja. It is planned as an ultra modern sustainable community with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities. The project is estimated to cost $200m (N32b) and will be sitting on Protected content (1,000,000 square meters) of land in Tunga Maji, Gwagwalada Area Council Abuja.
When fully developed, the estate will have 2 residential communities; a high dense community and low dense community. The high dense community will consist of 5,000 apartments of studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, while the low dense community will consist of 1,000 detached bungalows of 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms and Protected content of 3, 4, and 5 bedrooms.
This ultra modern, sustainable estate will consist of four residential Precincts in two broad communities, a commercial centre, recreational and entertainment spots, public utilities & amenities, green zones etc.
Homes at the estate will be offered for sale through the shared ownership scheme. It is a payment scheme that allows subscribers to buy at least 30% of their property and pay rent on the other 70%, allowing them to buy more percentage from time to time. Homes will come fully furnished, equipped and serviced, and will be sold at very affordable rates that reflect market prices.
My business partners and I are currently seeking investment partners for this project. If you're interested or know anybody, group or organization that would like to be equity partners in this project, then please signal here or contact me on Protected content . Thank you!