Join now

Petroleum Products for Sale. (Lagos)

My Client trades in refined petroleum products (PMS, AGO, DPK, LNG etc) worldwide and are aspiring to be the leading energy marketing supplier in the West African region. My Client is registered here in the United Kingdom and has arrangements to utilise our available funds on a need basis or per transaction only.

My Client can supply any product that a refinery can refine and have contact with Refineries from all over the world. For example; our typical AGO is from the Caspian Sea.

The Cargo sizes My Client are looking to supply is from 30,000 metric ton and above per shipment. The Vessel is only laden once the destination is established and that is done after the consignment is sold.

Please see below the price list on some of the Petroleum Products we can supply;

• AGO (at a $20 discount per metric tonne) on the current 3 day Mediterranean Platt.
• D2 (at a $50 discount per metric tonne) on the current Platt.
• HFO is $624 per metric tonne.
• PMS & all other product price is dependent on order.

Please also note that we are not limited to the product listed above as we deal in all refined petroleum products. The price of any other product would be dependent on SPECIFICATION, VOLUME & DESTINATION.

In addition to the above services, my clients are also in a position to broker the supply Crude-Oil from a Nigerian source for any interested buyers.

interested parties should please contact ( Protected content )

Lagos Forum