Join now

We Re-Define Lagos

Be in the pearl of the Mega-City.

Lagos, the greatest mega-city of Africa is home to some 20 million people. It's known for exotic beaches, great bars, lively clubs & uptown restaurants. To workers of all levels, however, it's synonymous to gridlock!
Yes, we Lagosians are used to spending HOURS in vehicles on the way to & from work every day. Consequently, we often spend our weekends catching up on lost sleep.

Gracefield Island The Phoenix is in a league of its own. Located at the end of Chevron Drive (off Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase 2), it's like a self-contain flat: it has everything you need - except that self-contain is Protected content of reclamed land from the Lekki Lagoon. Add business parks, shopping malls, recreational parks, hotels, marinas & residential estates into the mix & you have Africa's version of Dubai's Palmtree Island.

This is no small comparison, which is why I'm not joking. Gracefield Island is Africa's first complete island society that has all the infrastructure, amenities, private/public organisations & residential/commercial settlements. When you move to The Phoenix, your old life of waking up at 4am to go to work & returning from work at 11:30pm is a thing of the past. Forever!

The 1st phase of the island's reclamation has been completed. Over 20 hectares of land are available for purchase & can be inspected at any time. Plots of land are selling for 55,000 Naira per square meter (sqm) & come is sizes: 600sqm, 800sqm & Protected content . I regret to inform you, however, that there are only a few left, because people faster than you have already secured their future on Gracefield. So, due to the fact that this project is what you deserve to upgrade to in your life, hurry now & buy your plot(s) of land. Once all the remaining plots are sold out, the developers will sell the next plots of the 2nd phase of reclamation, at a higher price.

Give me a call or send me an email & I'll send you the application form, the full price list as well as the bank details of Gracefield's developer. The Phoenix is approved by both the Lagos State Government & the Federal Government of Nigeria, nonetheless is 100% privately funded. Therefore, you won't get delays & administrative bottlenecks that can be experienced in other sectors.

In real estate, a great offer isn't capitalized upon when it's advertised in the media. You make your profit & reap your value before the campaign begins.

Protected content

Lagos Forum