Join now

House sitting service - Free Service (Las Vegas)

Welcome - I am originally from Australia and a resident in the US for many years. I have been house sitting and pet sitting for over 15 years. A lot of my references (like from retired lawyers) were obtained with direct house sits.
*I would like to Guarantee your peace of mind when you are travelling.
I have owned my own properties and pets and know how it feels to leave them in the hands of someone else to look after them.
I am definitely an animal person, I feel a connection with most animals and am a very calm and confident person. I have owned and looked after all sorts of dogs from toy poodles which are one of my favourite breeds to Grey Hounds, American Pitballs and Dobermans. I have cared for a lot of different cats, the shy ones tend to warm up to me quickly. I have had experience with exotic birds, fish and horses as well as farm animals.
My longest house sit was 9 mths. I have had regular and repeat house sits for years.

I have an online business where I spend a couple of hours a day on my laptop leaving the rest of the day for walking dogs, petting cats, talking to your animals and exploring your area.
I am an avid power walker, I like snow skiing, lakes, views, water and nature as well as cities.

What I can do for you - Look after your home and live in your home when you are on vacation or traveling for business or work. Look after pets (if needed), clear mail and maintain the property as you would when you are at home. Be a companion to your pets and give them loving attention, feed them, pet them and can give medication. Run small errands for you. Look after your yard and pool / spa.
Give your property a lived in atmosphere and the security you require.

I have references for house sitting and pet sitting that I am happy to email you and I am often booked out months in advance so kindly book me early. I house sit as a life style choice and not a necessity, I love to explore different parts of the US and sometimes international places. I usually drive to my house sits inside the US and am fully booked until the 15th Oct. I am available for Las Vegas after Oct Protected content ..

I am educated and upscale and enjoy learning languages. I am very clean and have a high attention to detail and enjoy looking after people's homes and discovering new areas. This is a free service for longer term house sits in nice areas. References and security checks supplied.