Buggy Adventure - 20/21 February (Lima)
Disclaimer: This is NOT an Internations activity but I thought it can be of interest for some of you. Please contact the organizer directly.
A very good friend of mine a photographer and adventure guide is organizing a very cool 1.5 day expedition to the Ica/Paracas area. I'll be joining as well. Find the details below.
----------------------------------- Protected content
Are you ready for a once in a lifetime experience? Avoid the crowds and discover the untouched beaches and desert of Ica in a thrilling buggy expedition. Observe the sky, listen to the silence, enjoy a sunset BBQ in good company, sleep in the wild and, if we are lucky enough, admire the sea lions!
You can also join our optional special activity. If you like photography, independently from your level, and want to develop or refine your skills, you can sign in for the Mini Photography Workshop (see details below).
Saturday February 20th
11:00 Meet in Ica (la Huacachina) and get ready for the adventure.
12:00 Departure on 4x4 buggies.
15:00 Reach the deserted beach after crossing the colorful dunes and scenic valleys. Time to swim, relax and surf (bring your own board).
16:00 Photography Workshop session 1 (extra activity, optional)
19:00 Set up the tents and BBQ. Enjoy dinner on the beach.
21:00 Photography Workshop session 2 (extra activity, optional)
Sunday February 21st
08:00 Wake up early and breakfast. We want to reach a remote cape using the buggies: we are trying to spot the sea lions in the wild. Walk around, swim and explore the area.
11:00 Return to the sleeping point, have some snacks, clean the area and pack our things.
11:00 Photography Workshop session 3 (extra activity, optional)
12:00 Way back to Ica.
15:00 Sadly, this is the end of the trip. See you soon!
WHAT IS INCLUDED Protected content
• English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian speaking guide for sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All transportation from and back to Ica on a buggy.
• Morning buggy expedition to look for the sea lions and other deserted beaches.
• Food: snacks and a great BBQ on the beach (1st day) plus breakfast (2nd day). We will provide water and some courtesy beers but you are welcome to bring your own drinks.
• Sleep: basic tents and sleeping bags to spend the night under the stars.
• A dose of adventure is included in the trip. We will do our best to stick to the plan but unforeseen things can happen. Please be patient and have a positive attitude.
EXTRAS (add +60usd)
• Mini Photography Workshop: this destination offers sensational opportunities to make the most of your equipment and talent. The workshop includes 3 modules on Foundations, Night photography and Photo review, adding up to a total of 2-3h, complemented with practice sessions consisting on one-to-one mentoring.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
• Transportation from Lima to Ica (2 ways). Buses run every 10 minutes and start at 20usd round-trip.
• Breakfast (1st day), lunch and dinner (2nd day).
• Any insurance fee. By joining the adventure you understand the risks and assume full responsability for them.
• Anything not mentioned in inclusion above.
CONTACT us and secure your spot now at Protected content