Join now

Room for Rent in Miraflores - Malecon Balta (Lima)

I am renting a room with a private bathroom in a 2BR apartment on Malecon Balta. There's an amazing view of the Terrazas Club plus great sunsets and oceans views. The apartment is available as of October 11th.

The location is excellent, Wong is a block away, and Malecon Cisneros also a block the other way, where there's the Faro Park, the Parque del Amor, Paradigling Park, and stairs down to surfers beach. Larcomar is close by the apartment is close to banks, cafes, restaurants, fast food, theaters, supermarkets, gyms and nightlife, and Park Kennedy.

Public transportation and cabs pass by in front of the building, peaceful area, nice building very well taken care of, elevator, 24/7 security in the building.

This is a spacious, clean, bright apt with a big open area and balcony, kitchen, both washer and dryer, etc. All common areas are shared.

The bedroom is furnished and has a big window; comes with a bed, tv with cable and big built in closets with chest drawers.

Price is S/. 1,500 and utilities (hot water, electricity, cable, internet, landline, cleaning lady) are split.

First and last month´s rent up front, which will be returned when leaving if the room remains in the same condition as given, if not a fee is deducted for repairs.

Smoking is permitted in the balcony, preferably not inside.

I'm a 27 year old Peruvian-American working in finance. I've lived here for 3 years and I'm looking for a responsible person in their 20´s to early 30´s, sociable but not crazy, respectful and clean.

If interested please send an email to Protected content or call Protected content .

Lima Forum