Join now

Sharing Nice Apartment in Miraflores (Lima)

Hello!
I live in a very nice apartment in Miraflores (near Ovalo Gutierrez) and would like to share it. I'm looking for someone that will stay in Lima at least until December Protected content .
My actual roommate is leaving in March 30th, so the 2nd bedroom will be available very soon. The flat is not so big, but enough for two. Very, very cozy and quiet (no noise from the street, which is very difficult to find in Lima as you may know). Just nice music playing as a soundtrack for reading, cooking, chatting or whatever :)
The bedroom has no bed or mattress, so you will have to bring them, but all the other stuff a comfortable house needs are already here.
It has 02 bathrooms, one with shower, so we will share it. But don't worry, I'm not so slow or pretentious, I'll be ready very quickly.
I don't smoke and prefer someone that doesn't. I don't have pets.
I'm 33 and would prefer to share it with someone between 27 and 40. But it always depends, so let's see.
The price per rent and all the other expenses (light, water, internet, cleaning 2 times per week) is Protected content .
If you are interested in seeing it, please send me an email: Protected content
Thanks for sharing this with nice people you may know!

Lima Forum