Join now

Finance in Cyprus- the proper way? Who to use? (Limassol)

It's hard to trust companies in these times, there are many out there, usually they only have their own interests at heart, but someone out there must be truly different?!

I cannot stress enough, the people I work for are the different ones. An old-fashioned company in Limassol with massive financial skills and clear tactics, offering wealth management from 3 independent British IFA's, Jeremy, Stephen and Glen. Together they have over 80 years experience. They have one big difference to all the rest, it's client first!! The simple truth to a long-lasting successful business.

We are genuinely trying to start something good here, the people at Pembridge International are truly wonderful people, we have many clients here that will always happily stay with us. We are capable of everything from pensions to savings to investments that are safe.

If you feel like asking a few questions, or having a meeting to see what we can do and how we conduct ourselves, call me on Protected content , or you can e-mail me on Protected content .

Please note that we are not in any way an aggressive people, we are methodical and precise, we move at whichever pace is required of us by our clients in all things.

Thanks for your time,

Sincerest regards,

David.

Limassol Forum

Our Global Partners