Join now

Eurovision Final Party on Screen (Lisbon)

Last few tickets ...just to remind you who wants to join so far they are 14 countries coming to the party!!

Dear friends,
my Name is Kristian Rodic and i am the Public relations for the Bar Fieis aos Copos in Bairro Alto which belongs to the group of Fieis one of the most known Bars in Lisbon.
Well i also used to work for the Eurovision Song Contest ( for you who maybe dont know exactly what it is its the biggest, oldest and most viewed Musicfestival in Europe.
I presented the aftershow parties back in Protected content Serbia / Belgrade.
Since i moved to Portugal (by accident) i dont really have the time to go from Eurovision to Eurovision especially since the economy crises and the payment is getting worse and worse.
So i decided to do my own Eurovision Party here in Lisbon after the success which i had last year already.
I think Internation is a great forum for this because here are a lot of different nations and that what eurovision is about, bringing music and people together from different nations and cultures!
My party will be at 14th of may ( saturday) exactly the time when the Eurovision Final starts it will be in the Disco Fieis Bar do Rio in Cais do Sodre.
I managed to make a open Bar during the 3,5 hours of Eurovision and a great big Buffett from a nice restaurant in Bairro Alto called Stravaganzza!
The Eurovision we gonna watch all together then Live with food and drinks all of this its gonna be 20Euros

It would be a pleasure for me to welcome you that day and to have as much countries as possible!

If you are interested and want to join please just write me a msg i will explain all the details!

I wish you all a great wednesday and hopefully will meet you soon!

sincerely
Kristian

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners