Join now

Massage and Reiki Sessions (Lisbon)

Views

🏵 OFFERING THAI MASSAGE AND REIKI SESSIONS 🏵

Hello hello)

I am offering Thai massage sessions oriented on the traditional Thai massage style in Northern Thailand and Reiki sessions oriented on the teachings of Dr. Mikao Usui from Japan.

The Thai massage consists of a series of stretching positions combined with pointwork along the Sen lines (energy lines) in order to activate a rebalancing process of the energy flow in the body. The massage has a holistic approach and will be concentrated on treating the body as a whole entity in a balanced way though I can also put an emphasis on treating a specific bodypain in particular if needed.

The Reiki session has a much more gentle approach on treating the body. It consists of me placing my palms on the areas of the body where there is pain or energy blockages in order to activate a releasing process of the pain/blockages to support the body to regain a balanced energy flow.

I have a background in studying somatic movement practices in Berlin Arts University and I learned Thaimassage and Reiki through doing an internship at a Thaimassageshop, through studying with books and practicing on bodies as well as through getting mentoring from a Thaimassage and Reikiteacher.

I do home visits (all you need to have is some space on the floor) and I offer 120min/50€ Thai massage sessions which is the traditionally recommended time for a Thai massage and 70min/35€ Reiki sessions.
The treatments will be dressed and I recommend coming in comfortable, stretchy clothes.

I hope this message reaches you with love. Looking much forward to meet some of you✨🌻✨

For an appointment or questions feel free to pm me or contact me via whatsapp or telegram: Protected content

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners