Join now

🏵 Offering Thaimassage and Reiki in Lisbon 🏵

Views

Hi! 🌸

I am offering Thai massage sessions oriented on the traditional Thai massage style in Northern Thailand and Reiki sessions oriented on the teachings of Dr. Mikao Usui from Japan.

THAIMASSAGE

The Thai massage consists of a series of stretching positions combined with pointwork along the Sen lines (energy lines) in order to activate a rebalancing process of the energy flow in the body. The massage has a holistic approach and will be concentrated on treating the body as a whole entity in a balanced way though I can also put an emphasis on treating a specific bodypain in particular if needed.
The massage is dressed (in comfortable, stretchy clothes) on a mat on the floor.

REIKI

The Reiki session has a much more gentle approach on treating the body. It consists of me placing my palms on the areas of the body where there is pain or energy blockages in order to activate a releasing process of the pain/blockages to support the body to regain a balanced energy flow.

MY BACKGROUND

I studied somatic movement practices in Berlin Arts University, this is where I discovered my big passion for giving massages. I started learning Thaimassage and Reiki through doing an internship at a Thaimassage shop as well as through getting private tutoring from a Thaimassage and Reiki teacher. I kept deepening my practices through self-studies with books and practicing on bodies. Since three years now I regularly give treatments and since eight years I am engaged in studying and practicing various bodywork techniques.

STUDIO PRICES

Thaimassage:
90min Protected content
120min Protected content

Reiki:
60min Protected content

HOME VISITS

inside Lisbon: +5€
outside Lisbon: +10€
Caparica, Sintra and area past Cascais: +15€

My studio is located in Lisbon, Penha de França in Rua Angelina Vidal. Alternatively I can visit you at your home. 🌞

CONTACT

For an appointment or questions feel free to pm me or reach me via whatsapp or telegram: Protected content

I hope this message reaches you with love and I am looking forward to meet some of you! ✨🌻✨

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners