Join now

Room for rent centre of Lisboa (Lisbon)

From the 21st of december till the 31st of january i have a room to rent for one person. The room: Wooden floor, big windows, a one persons real bed, a desk, chair and closset, and you can lock ur room.
Its a ten min. walk to the centre , serounded by shops and public transport in a relaxed, save neighbourhood with a great mira douro 1 min. away and another great one 5 min. away.
Kitchen, bath, marquise you share with 2 people ( a couple) its on the RC. I have a trainings/massage studio connected and my boyfriend his jewelery workshop connected to the house.
The rent will be: With a minimum of 3 nights: 35 euro a night, Protected content a week and Protected content a month. incl. also internet. linnen , towels and cleaning.
We are modern people, you are free to explore Lisboa, we only like you to keep the house clean. And if you like we can show you around or tell you where to go , you can get a training/massage or get a piece of jewelery ( not in the rentingprice)
The room is also to be rented from july till september Protected content
If needed i have a 1 persons airbed extra to put in the room, but 2 persons will pay 5 euro extra a day/night on top of the rentingprice.
We are living on a great spot in frequesia Penha da Franca. I Sandra am dutch and Joao is portugese. Mail me on: Protected content