Join now

Yoga classes in Quinta das Conchas and Gulbenkian (Lisbon)

Dear expats, active people and those who are keen on yoga and doing exercises outdoors.
In September I'm starting regular Hatha yoga classes for beginners and intermediate students in Lisbon’ parks. Protected content ? - Because nothing can be better than doing asanas and pranayamas in fresh air and accumulating lots of vital energy during the class.

Classes will be in:

Gulbenkian park – 2 times per week, at 8.00 a.m. every Monday and Wednesday. Meeting point - in front of the main building, library.

Quinta das Conchas park – 2 times per week in Parque Quinta das Conchas. Classes will be on Tuesday, Thursday, at 8 a.m. Meeting point – closest entrance to the metro station Quinta das Conchas, next to café.

Estrela garden - every Saturday - at 9.00 a.m. Meeting point – entrance close to Basilica

Classes will include pranayamas (yogic breathing techniques), warming up exercises (sun salutations) main asanas, and final relaxation. Usual class will be around 1 hour and Protected content . Each class will be made in a way to build up and put into a daily life correct and healthy breathing habits, make the spine healthy, our body fit, flexible and healthy and mind peaceful and relaxed. Remember that yoga brings lots of energy to our life, helps with concentration, and makes us more creative and happy.

Make a commitment to your yoga and you will see how your health and life transforms. :)

Price per class – 5 EUR.

Monthly payment (2 classes per week) – 35 EUR

Monthly payment (3 classes per week) – 50 EUR

Who can join? – everyone, because yoga is for all people.
Can I join if I have never did yoga before? – yes, you can, I will make a short private session for you for free with explanation and demonstration of basic asanas.
What if it is raining outside? - we will make a class in Olivais cozy studio.

Note: I am a certified yoga teacher by the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, intensive course of Vedanta philosophy, yoga asanas, pranayamas (yogic breathing exercises), kriyas (cleansing yogic techniques), proper relaxation, meditation, anatomy and physiology, yoga of sleep and healthy diet principles.

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners