Join the Piano Stars group classes and become a Piano Star yourself, mastering the basics of piano and music theory, while making long-lasting friendships!
Whether you would like to go back to doing ABRSM grades, play for fun, or applying to music schools, you will be a piano star in no time!
Suitability: These classes are for all ages and levels! For those with an interest in music, and particularly in piano, and are just starting out, past students wishing to freshen up their skills and improve. Over 6 weeks, you will have the opportunity to learn solo pieces, as well as duets and group performances. The courses are usually wrapped-up by a friendly concert and a social!
Beginners class content:
1) Playing on the white and black keys
2) Learning the notes on the keyboard
3) Hand positions and finger placements
4) Playing hands together and separate
5) Playing and learning simple chords
6) Playing and learning simple tunes
7) Elementary music theory
8) Playing solo pieces
9) Playing duets and in groups
10) Performing on stage
Intermediate class content (beginners knowledge assumed):
1) Playing and learning more advanced chords
2) Playing and learning more advanced pieces
3) Working on developing repertoire
4) Music theory
5) Playing more advanced duets
6) Playing as a whole group
7) Exploring piano grades, etc
8) Performing on stage
Click here to book your place: Protected content