Join now

Focus Group (paid) (London)

Views

Hi all

Sorry to bother you out of the blue, but we are urgently looking for creative young people who are living in London to take part in some focus group sessions next Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th September (the first session starts at 6pm and the second one at 8pm) at our research centre, located about 5 minutes’ walk from Euston train station.

It's for one of our clients (a global technology company) to test advertising ideas we have developed for a new campaign. The focus groups last for 90 minutes and will look at attitudes and opinions towards sharing photos and videos on social media.

It should be an interesting and fun session, and your views will influence decisions taken by senior executives around the world.

And the best bit is that you get paid £75 if you take part...!

All we are looking for is men and women aged Protected content Central & Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa who have been living in the UK for less than about 5 years (so that they still represent the culture and language of their native homeland).

You can email me at Protected content or call me on Protected content find out more...

... or you can fill in the short survey here (it only takes Protected content to complete):

Protected content

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you if this is of interest. Please do share with others if you think they might like to come along.

Kind regards,

Steve

Stephen Taylor-Brown
Director, Abacus Marketing
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners