For All US Citizens - Changes to the US Tax Code (London)
I would like to inform the American members in London that there will be a Town Hall Evening on US taxes, put on by American Citizens Abroad, based in Geneva. This is an important event and it is the second time ACA did a meeting like this in London. Below are the details of the event:
Thank you in advance for informing your American members of this important event.
Attention All US Citizens and Interested Parties
You are cordially invited to attend and meet the Speakers at the
Town Hall Evening
“Changes in the US Tax Laws:
How they impact US Citizens in the UK”
Tuesday, 2 December Protected content
18:30 to 21:30
To be held at:
Royal Overseas League
Park Place, St James's Street, London SW1A 1LR, United Kingdom
1. New US and UK tax rules: Opportunities and Pitfalls.
2. US and UK pension and estate planning, key points for Americans in the UK.
3. Catching up if you’re out of compliance for income tax and FBAR reporting. What are your choices? Is it less scary than you might think?
Other bits of useful information:
1. How to find a tax return preparer. Who fits your needs? Where to look, how to shop around and how to vet?
2. Finding a friendly financial institution: bank, investment adviser, broker, custodian, and others that welcome American clients. What’s happening in the marketplace and why. Also, how to get a US bank account if you want one.
Moderator: Charles Bruce – international tax specialist, he is known for his work with compliance matters and FATCA. He is an American attorney with Bonnard Lawson-Geneva/Lausanne.
Daniel Hyde – Founding Partner, Westleton Drake, Tax Advisors, London
James Sellon – Managing Partner, MASECO Private Wealth, London
Third Person – TBD
We kindly ask for a donation to help support ACA the options are:
1. In advance £25 via PayPal at: Protected content
2. In advance £30 via Eventbrit at: Protected content
3. At the door: £30 per person at the door
A cash bar for the drinks and snacks – thanks for your support of ACA.
Disclaimer: ACA is not responsible for advice given by the speakers or sponsors of this event.
Limited Seating so please RSVP to