Gold Event Thursday 1st October (London)
+91 London: Drinks and Networking Reception
Venue: Ashburn Hotel, Kensington, London
Date: Thursday 1st October 7pm prompt start
Guest Speaker: Aram Shishmanian, CEO, World Gold Council
Gold has been one of history's most coveted, celebrated and inglorious assets, and has inspired romantic myths, daring explorations, and titanic struggles for money and power. Gold has been an icon of greed and an emblem of rectitude, as well as a vehicle for vanity. One reason why gold is so revered throughout the world is that it’s got such an incredible history. From the ancient Egyptians to James Bond, from Homer’s ‘Odyssey’ to the Californian gold rush, gold has played a fascinating part in world history and culture for thousands of years.
The World Gold Council is an organisation formed and funded by the world's leading gold mining companies, with the aim of stimulating and maximising the demand for, and holding of, gold by consumers, investors, industry and the central banks.
Aram Shishmanian, CEO, World Gold Council, will discuss the following topics, amongst others:
- How the World Gold Council plans to market gold so that it retains its timeless passion and aspirational demand;
- The traditions of the world's largest gold consumers - India, China and Middle East;
- Repositioning of gold products towards the youth market;
- The challenge to golds supremacy in India and China by luxury brands;
- The role of gold as a safe haven in the current financial crisis.
Come and join CEO's, corporate executives, professionals, and the media from across UK, Europe and India for drinks, canapés and a networking reception.
Cost: All Internations Members £ Protected content
For further information and to register online for this event, please visit Protected content and click on the Guest Register button. The number of attendees will be limited and acceptances are on a first come first served basis. All major credit/debit cards are accepted. When payment has been successfully made, you will receive a confirmation email from Pay Pal and your name will be automatically added to the attendee list. Demand for this unique event will be high. YOU ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER EARLY. NO LAST MINUTE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Rakesh Rawal | Founder Protected content | M: Protected content E: Protected content | W: Protected content |
+91 Europe - International network of entrepreneurs, corporate executives and professionals.
+91 is one of the fastest growing networks of Indian CEO's, corporate executives and professionals. The growth in membership reflects the success of the Indian diaspora as well as the emergence of the Indian economy as an influential player on the global stage. Members include CEO's, corporate executives, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, investment bankers, IT specialists, lawyers, accountants, doctors, media owners, politicians etc. The objective of the group is to: "connect the Indian diaspora, foster a culture of entrepreneurship, and to promote trade and investment between India and the rest of the world." Protected content well positioned to help its members take advantage of the many business opportunities that exists across India.
Membership is open to anyone interested in international business. We selected the name +91, as Protected content the international telephone dialling code for India, and a unique identifier of India across the world.
+91 Europe's speaker list is the envy of most business and social networks. We will continue to attract the most high profile speakers from the world's of business, media, sport and politics. Previous speakers have included: Mrs Sonia Gandhi; Sir John Major, Former British Prime Minister; Lord Neil Kinnock, Vice-President, European Commission; Rt Hon Michael Howard QC, MP; Colette Mathur, Director, World Economic Forum; Burkhart Varnholt, CIO, Bank Sarasin; Michael Wood, BBC Broadcaster; John Makinson, Chairman and CEO, Penguin Books; Yamini Mehta, Head of Indian Art, Christie's; Brent Hoberman, CEO, lastminute. com; Mihir Bose, BBC Sports Editor; Ian Ayre, Commercial Director, Liverpool FC; Robert Elstone, CEO, Everton FC; amongst many others. Pictures of past events can be viewed at Protected content Click on Past Events button.
Information about +91, its objectives and past events is also available from the website: Protected content
+91 Europe membership benefits include:
- Networking with a large pool of world class entrepreneurial, corporate and professional talent;
- Opportunity to build relationships with Indian entrepreneurs, corporate executives and professionals in one of the fastest growing economies;
- Chance to keep abreast of news and developments in India;
- Events with high profile speakers from the world of business, politics, academia, sport and culture;
- From time to time, Protected content court specific views of its members to inform and engage with strategic bodies and organisations at regional, national and international levels;
- Opportunity for young entrepreneurs to seek help and investment from experienced Protected content
- Access to exclusive members only events;
- Automatic notification of a forthcoming Protected content
- Discounted rates to attend events;
- Discounts and offers from Protected content and affinity partners.
Protected content are held in prestigious venues in a friendly and social atmosphere. To become a member please visit the website at Protected content and click on membership.