sorry for bothering the expat community with this but we have a hard time to find German speaking PR professionals. I hope that you guys can help us finding somebody. It should be a PR/Communication professional with first experience in business. Good writing skills and German speaking are essential requirements. Please see the details below.
ABI Europe, a global business-to-business marketing public relations firm, is seeking an Account Executive to join the rapidly growing team in our London office. We are looking for qualified professionals to support, execute and manage pan-European strategic marketing/public relations plans (print and online) within a global community of PR professionals.
Founded in Protected content , ABI is recognized by B-to-B Magazine as one of North America’s Top 50 Agencies. With offices New York, London, and Singapore, ABI provides strategic PR, ePR, branding and marketing services to clients around the world.
ABI is seeking a dynamic, ambitious public relations professional with the following skills required:
* At least Protected content of experience working in B2B or BtoC public relations
* Good writing and editing ability in German (and English) and a keen eye for detail
* Good organizational skills and structured working style
* Ability to set-up organizational/management plans to ensure execution of client projects on time
* First experience in developing strategic plans to support and consult clients
* Proven track record of success with account growth and management
* Interest/experience in developing and implementing integrated PR strategies (print and online)
* German as a first language and good English language skills (written and spoken, one additional language is an advantage)
* Open-minded communication style and motivation to work and interact in a multicultural working environment.
The Account Executive will be responsible for…
* Supporting/managing at least one European client account
* Handling day-to-day business (good personal organizational skills required)
* Building and growing relationships with key clients and
* Building significant and long-term relationships to media across Europe
This is an ideal position and career opportunity for an ambitious, keen and detail-oriented junior professional in Public Relations. Our fast growing London office is looking for a reliable team member with a multicultural spirit to have long-term future and build incredible success of a true global agency.
Note: Travel across Europe as well as a UK work permit required.
Salary: £22,000 – £27, Protected content on experience and skill set)
For further information, visit Protected content If you are interested in this position, send us via email: - your CV - salary requirements - a cover note explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. email: Protected content .