Move London - New York / Tips, Knowledge sharing
I am set to leave London for New York in the next few months.
I would be grateful for knowledge-sharing / advice from people that are doing the same at the moment or have recently done such move recently on:-
* Cheap and good furniture transportation companies
* Tax Advice
* Healthcare - are there possibilitie to extend existing UK Private Healthcare to the US when you can prove that you return to the UK every 3 months for work (which I am set to do)?
* Keeping your UK pension despite moving under US payroll
* Bank Account - is it worth switching to a 'global' bank in London to facilitate opening a bank account in NY (e.g. Citibank, HSBC)
* TIps to get the most out of HR
Many thanks in advance.