Join now

need Spanish? I need people to help with my resear (London)

Views

Hi! As a teacher and researcher of Spanish as a second language (ELE) I’m developing new methods and tools for the class. To verify my concepts, I need the feedback of the students and it’s why I´m offering the following exchange:

The proposal is: I give 4 free lessons for a group of students (up to 8) in which I’ll train some didactic activities, (for example, using artistic training methods or games) and you’ll also practice your conversation skills. In return I need you give me feedback, impressions and opinion of the experience. It´ll help me to know how my method works in a practice.

Levels: If is possible, I’m going to form two groups, Beginners and Intermediate levels.

When and Where? The idea is to meet at a café in Holborn or a central area once a week.

Please let me know who's interested and I will message you individually with more details.

Let’s share, learn and fun together!

About me: My name is Brenda and I am from Buenos Aires. I am an experienced and passionate Spanish teacher as a second language. I have more than 9 years experience teaching in Brazil as well as in Argentina and England, to students from a wide range of different backgrounds. The rest I'll tell you in person!

London Forum

Our Global Partners