The Language Recruitment Fair – LONDON (London)
The Language Recruitment Fair – LONDON
THISTLE HOTEL, MARBLE ARCH
13th & 14th June Protected content
Make a date in your diary to visit the Language Recruitment Fair, sponsored by Protected content at the Thistle Hotel, Marble Arch in Central London on the 13th & 14th June Protected content .
The Language Recruitment Fair is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment.
If you are a bi-lingual or multi-lingual speaker and you are interested in finding a great job that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Last year over 10,000 people attended the Language Recruitment Fair held in London, and many were successful in finding employment opportunities using their language skills.
This year the show will be coming to London to help candidates meet employers looking to specifically recruit candidates with linguistic skills.
Why you should not miss the Language Recruitment Fair:
• The fair showcases many National & International companies and organisations that are
Protected content in recruiting people with language skills, including: Apple, BlackBerry] European
Protected content Bank, Corel, The Big Word, Claire’s, etc.
• You will be able to meet many employers under one roof, saving you time and energy when
Protected content for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers face-to-face and discuss a wide range of
Protected content opportunities in London, UK and the rest of Europe.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff at the event
• Bring your CV, so you can be interviewed and even get a job before you leave the fair!
• Recruitment professionals will be on hand to give you free advice on your CV and all other
Protected content to help you find your perfect job.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!