Join now

Belgian artists & creators: Showcase your work (Los Angeles)

Message received from the Consul General of Belgium in Los Angeles, Rudi Veerstraeten:

Dear Friends of Belgium,

I have the distinct pleasure of announcing a new initiative involving the Residence of Belgium in Los Angeles.

Mireille and I intend to open up our residence to Belgian interior designers, art dealers, artists, landscaping artists, chefs, food builders, caterers and other creative people as a blank canvas to showcase their skills in a complete make-over during the weekend of November Protected content , 2014. The Residence and its premises will be on view during these two days, and snacks and drinks will testify to our heritage.

My spouse, Mireille Swinnen, will be the coordinator for this event, since she is the main creator behind the idea.

If you intend to participate as showcaser or as sponsor, please send an email to: Protected content with a brief proposal of what you would like to showcase or how you would participate otherwise in showing off Belgian skills and produce. I believe this can be a great way to wave our flag!

Warm regards,
Rudi Veestraeten

Los Angeles Forum

Our Global Partners