Join now

2 bedroom; city center; to rent (Luxembourg)

I am about to give up my apartment in the city center and return home. I would like someone to take over the lease and move in in February. The apartment is very close to the Subway sandwich shop in the city center. It is 80 square meters which is approx. Protected content feet. It has two bedrooms, a bathroom (no toilet), a half bath, large living room/dining room, a kitchen with a small inner balcony and a large balcony off the living room. The kitchen is currently being replaced. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of the building and it does have an elevator. The rent is € Protected content €250 charges per month for € Protected content . I have been able to rent to the furnished second bedroom to people looking for a short term rental for more than have the rent quite easily. I would like to sell the furniture with the apartment and would have a preference for someone seeking to rent the apartment and buy the furniture. It would make a great package for someone locating to the area who wants something move in ready. I believe my landlord will require at least € Protected content monthly income or that the lease is in the name of a Company. The landlord does not allow dogs. The security guarantee is €3000. Hopefully, we can save someone the realtor fee this way. I have pictures, just email me. I can only show the apartment during the week.