Charity Second-hand Sale (Luxembourg)
START YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EARLY, WHILE MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLE'S LIVES IN AFRICA!
Share this event with your friends via Facebook Protected content
In aid of the KIYITA FAMILY ALLIANCE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Come along to find:
• second-hand children’s clothes, toys, books and larger
items, all in very good condition at excellent prices;
• a range of new items donated by the Spillbuttek
at very attractive prices;
• a raffle including prizes donated by The Body Shop,
SpaAnywhereAnytime, Aktivkids and Chapter 1;
• delicious home-made cakes to eat in or take away and
• hand-made African crafts from the community
supported by KIFAD.
• You will also find a selection of beautiful baby blankets,
quilts, cushions, toddler duvet covers and more, all
lovingly hand-made in Luxembourg by Koru Cuddles ….
15% of sales at the event will be donated to the sale
All proceeds will go to support
KIFAD ( Protected content ) in their aim
of building a social-medical clinic
to improve access to comprehensive
HIV/AIDS treatment, care and
support services in the local
community in Uganda.
Generously supported by Spillbuttek, and a very special thanks to Kids’Ville for the kind loan of their premises to support this event.