Join now

Sharing an apartment in Lux - close to the center (Luxembourg)

Hi Guys, I've just arrived in Luxemburg and am currently looking for an apartment.

Because I feel it's more fun to share a large place rather than living in a studio or one bedroom apartment, I'm looking for someone that wants to share a little palace on an excellent location with at least two decent sized bedrooms and a large living room with me.

I'm a 30 year young guy, single & working in marketing. I love travelling for work and pleasure and am into sports, boardgames and going out to restaurants, bars and discotheques.

Due to employers requirements the contract will only be on my name. We will together make an addendum to that contract. Some people said it will be difficult to register at the town hall if there is only one name on the contract, but other say they have done it themselves and say that's nonsense and no problem at all.

My employer pays for the agency fee, so that's covered.

What I'm thinking of renting:
A place of around €2000,-- ex bills. This means we would both have to pay around € Protected content month plus a bit for the bills.

Area: Center, Bel Air, Limpertsberg, Bonnevoie, or some other nice area close to where the action is.

Just did a quick search on athome .lu, and found many great places in the price range. Do the same to see what the possibilities are!

Is anyone interested in sharing?

Let me know,

Jaap

Luxembourg Forum