Join now

1 WEEK OF FOOD IN 2 HOURS (English/Spanish) ! (Madrid)

Hello everyone,

COOKING SHOW EVENT

"How to prep your 1 week meals in 2 hours : home-made with seasonal and healthy products "

What a pleasure to return from work without worrying about the evening meal ! To spend very little time in the kitchen, to have a minimum of dishes to do, while enjoying yourself and eating balanced.

The principle is simple: with this method, you only need 2 hours on weekends to prepare the dishes for each evening of the week (Monday to Friday). You no longer have to worry about the menu. Not only will you spend much less time cooking, but you'll also save time washing dishes and tidying up the kitchen. Finish last minute grocery shopping and you will spend less than 15 minutes in the kitchen. You will have more time to enjoy moments with your children or to rest.

I will speak English and Spanish : a way to learn some new words while having fun. During my cooking show, you will be provided with the menu, the grocery list, each step to prepare the dishes as well as tips to keep your dishes fresh.
When I have prepared all the dishes, it will be time for us to taste them and spend a pleasant moment during which we will get to know each other around a good glass of wine and home-made desserts prepared for the occasion.

The venue? A warm, trendy and chic spot

Save the date : Friday, June 8 from 6 pm to 9 pm
The place to be : MARGARETE - Calle de Carranza 5, 1° derecha, Protected content .
Metro : Alonso Martínez or Bilbao
Price : 40 €.

Please register by email: Protected content
Once the registration is done, I send you a confirmation email.

Mona Villatte
Protected content

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners