Join now
Log in Join

Flats and Rooms rental study and research (Madrid)

We want to know:
a) if this service could help expatriates to find accommodation
b) if we focused properly the web desing and search engine
c) if you could want to provide us ideas/pernerthips to offer better services

We work 90% for expatriates in Madrid, the other 10% are Spanish students at Insituto de Empresa. Main customers are Expatriates at Sony, Telefonica, Repsol, Link Laters and some Embassyes.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Madrid Forum