Join now

Free Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching (Women only) (Madrid)

Hi ladies,

I'm offering 3 free nutrition coaching sessions with me for one lucky individual. Do you want to improve your health, prevent disease, increase your energy or lose weight? Perhaps I could help you with that.

I'm studying Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching with the Institute of Health Sciences, and, as my final assignment, I need to work with a real client and put in practice everything I've learnt during the whole course. As a Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach I would work alongside you to make Nutrition and Lifestyle changes to optimize your health.

Along with the nutritional knowledge I've gained during these last 12 months, I will use software to analyse your current diet. We’ll be able to see if there are any possible excesses/deficiencies in your diet that you might want to address. Would you like to know if you are having enough vitamin C or too much sodium? I will tell you that and more. I will then use some coaching skills and work with you on establishing goals and SMART action steps, that will help you make simple dietary and lifestyle changes that will ultimately help you achieve your goal and improve your health.

The sessions will be audio recorded (not video), but not published anywhere. The file will only be accessible by the examiner and your name will not be disclosed. So confidentiality is guaranteed.

I would be looking for a woman (native/proficiency English level), wishing for example to make some nutritional changes to improve her health, optimize her diet, lose some weight, boost her energy, or reduce stress levels, interested in working on achievable goals to make sustainable changes. We would have a first consultation to gather information, a second consultation to set some action steps and a third follow-up consultation.

The emphasis is not to treat any medical condition but to support the body systems to improve overall health. So for the purpose of these sessions, I wouldn’t be able to work with a person with a complicated medical profile.

Availability and commitment are very important, as these sessions are a mandatory requirement for me to obtain my diploma.

So perhaps I could help you and you could help me! 

If anyone is interested, or for more details, please send me an email at Protected content , and let me know the area you would like me to help you with.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best wishes,
Marisa

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners